Multimedia Sales Planner
WKMG-TV the Graham Media Owned CBS Affiliate in Orlando, FL, is seeking a Multi-Media Sales Planner to help with processing of sales orders and assist the sales managers and account executives as needed.
The key function of tis role is to assist management, account executives an staff in reaching annual budgets for Television, Digital and New Business. Qualified candidates must have an interest in a career in multi-media advertising sales as we are looking to develop talent and grow our sales teams. During your first 18 months in this role, you’ll be training to become a multi-media advertising salesperson for WKMG/News.
– Developing multimedia sales presentations for local and national sales efforts
– Providing avail information for Account Executives
– Inputting all television and digital orders/revisions into Wide Orbit
– Working make-goods wit buyers/agencies and input into Wide Orbit
-Resolving billing discrepancies and assisting with collections
– Submitting production requests to graphic artists, writers, web developers, web operations and others to create and implement advertising content
– Coordinating all products and/or special sections related to new and existing advertisers and promotional campaigns (television and digital)
– Monitoring and optimizing campaigns on all platforms and provide reporting and insight to reps an clients
– Help Account Executives/Sales Managers with a variety of tasks; expected to troubleshoot scheduling problems, preemptions and traffic issues
– Lead generation for all Account Executives by researching competitive media and utilizing lead gen tools
– Communicating with advertisers for creative assets and approvals, scheduling changes and campaign performance as needed. Encourage upsell opportunities where appropriate
– Continually developing digital advertising knowledge and acumen
– Reports to General Sales Manager
Applications close on November 6, 2021.
To apply for this job please visit www.clickorlando.com.