Virgin Voyages Internship Program
Website Virgin Voyages
The Virgin Voyages Internship Program is open to students and recent grads who know, as all of our Crew do, that people are what make Virgin special.
We are looking for epic, self-starting individuals who want to help us Make Ship Happen, gain exposure to a fast-paced startup environment, and get a taste of what the cruise industry has to offer.
We imagine you to have exceptional interpersonal skills, an interest in people, project management and effective inter-company communication. You will be assigned a manager who will assist you to identify project goals, while at the same time offering mentorship and support to your personal and professional development.
This program sets sail on July 5, 2022 and concludes on August 12, 2022.
Opportunities to work alongside our all-star teams are available in these areas:
- Hotel Ops
- Marine & Technical
- Revenue Management
- Social Media
- Project Management
- Organizational Learning/Training
- Currently Enrolled in a University or College Program
- Recent Graduates (Less than 6 months) and have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Willingness to work in office on Collaboration Days (Tues – Thurs, 9-5)
- Available to complete 6 week Program
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a challenging environment.
- Demonstrated interest in the cruise industry and what Virgin plans to do differently!
- Effective analytical skills, with the ability to manage highly strategic and challenging business problems.
What Matters to Us:
At Virgin, your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. We want you to bring it to our hangout spot and help make the place even better. So, we won’t be surprised to hear that when people talk about you they say you are clever, on top of it, able to think ahead, intuitive, passionate and someone people respect and enjoy working with because you make things happen.
Virgin Voyages is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified, eligible applicants regardless of their sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy and maternity. Our greatest strength comes from our ability to come together as unique individuals — we seek to always embrace and celebrate our differences, providing an inclusive workplace environment that allows you to be your best self.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.