Website Gray Television
Gray Television is a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations in 113 television markets that collectively reach 36 percent of US television households. We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
Savannah Georgia, servicing 17 counties in the South Georgia Coastal Empire and three counties in the South Carolina Lowcountry.
WTOC – A Gray Television station, is looking for a part-time Videojournalist/Editor to join our energetic and competitive news team. The successful candidate will shoot, edit and gather information for all WTOC platforms.
- Strong photography and non-linear editing skills a must
- Respond aggressively to breaking news
- Communicate updates to news staff and management
- Ability to operate microwave trucks and LiveU backpacks
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be able to work individually, and/or in a group setting
- Should show individual initiative and creativity in photography skills
- 1 year previous newsroom experience
- Valid Drivers License and able to complete the MVR process successfully
- Able to shoot and edit stories, work with reporters and assignment desk
- Capable of gathering information and interviews when necessary; conduct online research
- Computer literacy required, including ideally ENPS news system
- Must be able to work well under pressure with limited supervision and daily deadlines
nterested applicants can apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings by searching the station call letters (WTOC-TV) and attach your resume.
To apply for this job please visit gray.tv.