Website First Baptist Church of Jacksonville
REPORTS TO: Director of Communications
DIRECT REPORTS: N/A
OVERVIEW: Reach all of Jacksonville with all of Jesus for all of life by producing effective video content for the church. Create video content for services, events, and ministries that is aligned with our overall branding, mission, and core values.
- Brainstorm ideas for creative content with the communications team such as bumpers, testimonies, announcements, educational content, social media content, campaigns, vision casting, event promotions, event recaps and more.
- Meet with ministries to evaluate the best way to communicate their message.
- Handling all stages of production of projects from pre to post and final delivery.
- Animation and visual effects for bumpers, logos, LED wall content, social posts, lower thirds, full screen graphics, etc.
- Maintain cameras, lenses, audio equipment, filming equipment and studio space.
- Store and manage footage, project files, graphics, audio, scripts and final deliverables in proper folder structure.
- Export Sunday and Wednesday sermons and upload to Youtube for final delivery.
- Pull sermon clips for social as well as producing creative soundbites.
- Continue education on current trends, filming, editing, animation techniques, new software, and new equipment.
- Manage the video production calendar. Making sure all projects have an assigned producer, filming dates, and air date.
- Keep a clear physical inventory of production equipment and a clear digital inventory of final products.
- Attend monthly staff meetings.
- Attend weekly communications meetings and weekly meetings with Director.
- Develop volunteer video support for various projects.
- Demonstrate a credible profession and experience of faith in Christ.
- Affirm without reservation the Baptist Faith and Message (2000).
- Passionate about the mission and vision of First Baptist Church Jacksonville.
- Willingness to follow the ministry vision set forth by leadership.
- Must have completed a bachelor’s degree and/or have relevant experience for requirements of this position.
- Proficient in Adobe suite software and technical skills of video editing and production
- Must become a member of First Baptist Jacksonville
- Example: Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Example: Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
• Send questions or resume to Taron Defevers • Include relevant creative samples • Tarond@fbcjax.com
To apply for this job email your details to Tarond@fbcjax.com
Listing Expires: December 9, 2021
Major(s): Media Production, Management, and Technology