Website University of Florida College of Education
We are looking for experienced videographers and editors to join our video team at the UF College of Education E-Learning, Technology & Communications office to assist in creating engaging, powerful online courses and promotional media.
- Video editing/postproduction
- Production assistance
- Some animation/motion graphics
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere and Photoshop.
- Experience with After Effects and Illustrator are preferred.
- Experience with DSLR photography
- Experience with Digital Video Cameras
This OPS position is part-time (20-30 hours/week to start)
Paid student internships available (20 hours/week max)
If interested, please contact Jason Arnold (Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and samples of your work.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Listing Expires: August 19, 2022
Major(s): Media Production, Management, and Technology