Summer Internship – Visual Department
Looking for an amazing internship at a creative agency? Interested in knowing the inner workings of an artist agency? Apostrophe Reps is hiring an intern to assist our amazing Visual Brand Team. This is a PAID role that reports directly to the Visual Brand Director and provides hands-on experience.
- Interest in Photography and/or Graphic Design
- Organized, team player, attentive to detail
- Willingness and desire to learn & ask questions
- Strong worth ethic with effective time management
- Candidates must be based in LA or NYC as role requires in person meet ups for hands on experiences
- Experience with InDesign is a plus
- 25 to 30 hours a week @ $25/hr
- Minimum 3 month commitment
- Potiential for full-time employment at the end of the term
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Learn how to curate artists’ online web portfolios
- Coaching on how to craft posts for Agency news feed with artists’ new work
- Guidance on how to use Indesign to develop dynamic Instagram posts and stories to increase engagement
- Instruction on how to use social platforms (ie Instagram, Linkedin) to maintain community engagement to broaden Apostrophe’s reach
ASSET COLLECTION AND MANAGEMENT
- Learn how to create and maintain an archive of work
- Training on how to create effective email campaigns
Apostrophe is a Woman and Minority owned artist representation agency with offices in New York and Los Angeles. With equal emphasis on Creative and Professional, we bring a progressive, passionate and informed approach to representation.
Our artists are a phenomenally talented and diverse group of photographers, directors and stylists who work across a variety of established and emerging media. Across their unique styles and perspectives, they are united by their innovation, and their passion for their work.
Apostrophe is made up of a multi-disciplinary team of creative professionals, adept at translating our clients’ and artists’ needs and goals into exceptional work, bringing each and every project to a successful outcome. On every project we aim to exceed client expectations throughout the entire experience.
Apostrophe LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, military service, or any other legally protected characteristics.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Summer Internship"
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com