Summer 2022 Internship
SEO Career is the nation’s premier professional development program providing Black, Latinx and Native American undergrads with pre-internship development, training, and access to internships across multiple lines of business.
SEO Career currently partners with over 200 companies offering summer internships nation-wide and has a 40 year track record of matching talent with opportunity. EDENS is a $6 billion private real estate investment company focused on the acquisition, development, redevelopment, management, leasing and disposition of institutional-quality, primarily grocery-anchored retail properties in select high-barrier-to-entry and/or high-growth major metropolitan markets on the East Coast and in Texas.
EDENS is seeking highly motivated candidates with a passion for retail real estate to join their Development and Investment teams. This eight-to-ten week program is designed to provide broad exposure to key areas within the retail real estate industry including hands-on, project-based experience. Interns will complete assigned projects alongside executives within the Development and Investments disciplines.
- Identify as Black, Latinx, and Native American
- Enrolled in an accredited, four-year US college or university
- GPA of 3.2. or above required for competitive candidates; Candidates with a GPA of 3.0 will be considered
- All majors
- Freshmen, sophomores, and juniors graduating with a bachelor’s degree in December 2022 or later
- Authorized to work in the U.S.; F-1 Visa holders with OPT or CPT may be eligible for Phase 2: Success
- Completing online technical training coursework specific to your industry/internship to enhance your technical skills and knowledge
- Maintaining contact with your Career Coach, an excellent resource to help you with any advice on how to navigate corporate culture and the offer process
- Participating in interview preparation for potential partner interviews
- Attending required Career events (including the week-long Career Summit in NYC)
Two quick steps to apply: (1) APPLY - https://www.seo-usa.org/career/program/how-to-apply/ (2) EMAIL YOUR RESUME - email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.seo-usa.org.