Strategic Media Manager
We are hiring a Strategic Media Manager, to join Meta’s Media Team The team is responsible for communications planning, media strategy and execution stewardship.
This role will be responsible for development of media strategies and integrated channel plans for Meta’s apps and services. They will partner with marketing teams, brand strategy, insights & analytics, creative, and partnerships teams, to devise and execute issue campaigns that deliver our brand narrative through effective and innovative paid media strategies.
The ideal candidate is constantly curious about what’s next when it comes to marketing and media trends, and in what drives people to action. Most importantly, we are looking for someone who will build strong partnerships with colleagues, translate goals into successful, integrated, data-driven programs, and navigate the intersection of multiple channels and media partners. We are looking for someone who sees patterns that others don’t, who pushes for innovation, and can orchestrate paid media to be as impactful as possible.
Strategic Media Manager Responsibilities
- Develop measurable media strategies and plans that are grounded in objectives and audience insights, and deliver innovation and business outcomes.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights to influence the audience and media strategy and recommendation, and inform tactical planning, execution and optimization
- Serve as a subject matter expert, developing work that incorporates industry innovation, planning and measurement best practices, across digital and traditional channels
- Build strong working relationships and drive influence with cross-functional partners across marketing, decision science, insights & creative teams to develop fully integrated work
- Partner with external media agency, and central Media planners to drive cohesive media planning and execution around the globe
- Manage multiple media work streams and deliverables to ensure flawless campaign planning and execution, working in close coordination across internal and external teams
- Partner with marketing, partnerships, creative and agency teams to design custom media activations that deliver brand and product narrative in unexpected ways
- Analyze campaign performance against KPIs and author insights, takeaways, and recommendations for ongoing campaign optimization and reporting
- Experience identifying opportunities for campaign optimization, as well as audience segmentation, based on findings from data and external research
- Proven experience in measurement, analytics and in gathering audience insights and using those to tell a compelling story
- Experience in planning and executing multi-channel media campaigns and working in data-driven environments
- 4+ years experience in strategic media planning, either within an agency or within a client organization
- Proven track record in building strong relationships, navigating cross functional teams and presenting to stakeholders and leadership
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the trends impacting media, measurement and analytics
- Experience managing the development of full funnel media strategies and communicating the role of individual channels vs. how channels complement each other in a plan
- Experience working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Experience working directly with product and engineering teams
- Deep understanding of the entire digital ecosystem and how and where analytics can drive decision-making — the ability to shape campaign strategies and translate them into actionable plans with an eye toward data-driven strategies with measurable ROI.
- Experience working directly with a creative team to marry creative ideas/strategy with media strategy and channel selection
- Experience managing a media agency
To apply for this job please visit www.metacareers.com.