Media Manager Internship
Website Stop Children’s Cancer, Inc.
Stop Children’s Cancer is committed to the prevention, control, and cure of childhood cancers. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your skills for a worthwhile cause then we want you!!
Duties of the job include:
- managing the organization’s social media and website
- creating a newsletter per semester
- writing articles for the website to keep members up to date
- creating informational videos about the organization to post on the website and social media
- sending out weekly emails to keep members informed
Students wanting to gain experience in media managing are encouraged to apply!
To apply, fill out an application here.
If you have further questions contact Christy Gibbons at email@example.com or 352-377-2622
To apply for this job please visit stopchildrenscancer.app.neoncrm.com.