Social Media Intern
Website MomPreneur Coaching
I am excited to have a social media intern join my team in a startup podcast called ‘Lattes n Littles.’ Here is a summary about the podcast:
Becoming a mom is a massive transition. It always has been. But our post-COVID world has further amplified the questions of what’s important and who we want to become in this season.
Women are no longer willing to sacrifice their overall well-being to “have it all.” Because the truth is, we shouldn’t have to.
‘Lattes n Littles’ podcast focuses on a reexamination of identity and on honoring your journey through motherhood instead endlessly striving after the goals that don’t make you happy. As far as we’re concerned, hustle is a four-letter word and burnout is so 2019.
On the show, host and psychotherapist Dr. Klarissa Mae gives a platform to women who — like her — have learned to navigate their careers and identities post-motherhood. They discuss how we have reinvented ourselves as moms and what we truly want in our lives and work.
As a previous psychotherapist for 10 years, I wanted to still work in an intimate capacity with women. Hearing and sharing their stories during this difficult transition is what I love to do.
List of duties:
- Research top podcasts and what they do for social media
- Transcribe audio files
- Pick clips from audio/video for IG reels
- Graphics for IG
- Be comfortable using platforms like Canva
- Possibly explore benefits of using TikTok for podcast promotion
- Research and find potential guests for podcasts
- Be able to vet guests
- Research if it’s better to post manually or scheduled
- Create freebies for potential clients
- Come up with ways to draw in listeners
- Create and use algorithms to deliver a feed that seems more interesting
- Spend time asking questions of followers to find out what their needs are
- Be able to create an audiogram
Skills and Qualifications must haves:
- Knowledge and use of IG and TikTok
- Know how to create graphic posts for IG
- Know how to create reels
- Previous experience working with other podcast companies
- Transcribe audio/video files
- Eager to learn and ask questions
- Problem solving skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Taking responsibility
- Team player
- Time management
- Know how to utilize zoom
Skill and Qualifications nice to have:
- Knowledge of how to utilize social media platforms for podcast
- Writing skills
If you are eager to learn and help launch a startup podcast please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org