Social Analytics Apprentice
Website Methods+Mastery, a FleishmanHillard Company
Methods+Mastery, a FleishmanHillard company, has an immediate opening for an energetic, self-starting Social Insights & Analytics Apprentice to join our team for the fall 2021/Spring 2022. Our new analytics Apprentice will have the opportunity to contribute to a variety of global social media campaigns, and analyze and synthesize data to provide our team with actionable insights and strategic recommendations for our clients. We have opportunities in Washington D.C., Dallas, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
Methods+Mastery is an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment that values talented, creative people who like to work with others to create cutting-edge programs for our clients.
We believe a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives, and we recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Play an active role in daily social media listening for a variety of national and global clients.
- Assist in developing social insights from primary and secondary market research, business analysis and competitive data.
- Work closely under senior analysts’ guidance to recommend social and digital strategies and ensure implementation.
- Conduct analysis through the use of social listening tools, audience intelligence tools and owned analytics tools.
- Assist in developing client KPI’s.
- Stay current with the latest social measurement trends, as well as relevant industry trends.
Candidates must be a graduate and display an eagerness to expand their skills in social-focused communications, marketing, advertising and project management and be available to work full time Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Specifically, the candidate should also have some experience in the following areas:
1 year of experience gained in social media, planning, communications and/or analytics, with specific experience executing social media listening programs, and delivering reports that inform internal and client teams.
- Experience utilizing social media monitoring tools such as: Crimson Hexagon, Quintly, SocialRank, Tracx, Spredfast, Simmons, etc.
- Strong analytic skills: Must be willing to learn how to analyze and interpret social-related data from standard software packages and client databases.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent research, writing and organization skills
- Excellent communications and critical-thinking skills
- Experience using web analytics packages such as Google Analytics, Omniture, and WebTrends.
- Experience utilizing tools such as Excel, Tableu, Power Pivot, Quantivo
- Ability to work easily in both large team environments or independently
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn from our industry-leading team of counselors
Please follow the link below to apply for this position.
To apply for this job please visit careers-methodsandmastery.icims.com.