Social Media Coordinator
Website Relevance International
JOB TITLE: Social Media Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Social Media Manager or Director of Digital
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: None
JOB DESCRIPTION/OBJECTIVE: Relevance International is a global PR firm that positively impacts our client’s bottom line through increased brand awareness. We specialize in real estate, architecture & design, and luxury hospitality. We drive client initiatives through communication strategies including media relations, digital PR, partnerships and events. All team members are expected to represent Relevance International as professional brand Ambassadors. The role of the Social Media Coordinator is essential to internal and external, client facing Social Media functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Assist with copywriting and content creation for clients
● Research and share trends, key learnings, and measurement techniques.
● Contribute to influencer identification, pitch writing, and initial outreach.
● Assist with scheduling and planning for both clients and agency.
● Manage internal account tracking documents by pulling weekly and monthly campaign and ad hoc client reports.
● Monitor industry trends and stay on top of the latest social media innovations.
● Monitor social media networks and share with the team all breaking news and viral content.
● Work with Social Media Manager to implement updates in social media strategy.
● Assist with content creation shoots and client photoshoots when needed.
● Support team’s administrative duties for new business efforts on an as-needed basis.
● Suggest new strategies to attract prospective customers and followers.
● Cover live events from a perspective aligned with client’s identity and up to the standards of our social media protocol.
● Order catering for client meetings
● Ensure meeting materials are prepared, available and organized
● Organize and Update all company assets/forms on shared drive
● Manage publication subscriptions
● Manages client contracts: Create, coordinate changes with CEO and Directors, finalize for signature, and invoice for retainer
● Manage vendor contracts: Coordinate services, execution of agreements, and completion of services.
SKILLS/CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED/PREFERRED:
● Commitment to increase knowledge of real estate, hospitality, luxury, and travel industries, dependent upon client focus
● Strong notetaker and researcher
● Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
● Strong design skills
● Effective interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
● Excellent Customer Service skills
● Self-directed, proactive, and independently capable of managing workload so deadlines are met
● Positive, can-do attitude
● Flexible, able to work under pressure and changing priorities
● Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Programs and Outlook (electronic scheduling)
● Proficient with Hootsuite, Keyhole, Loomly, SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
● Proficient with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, PremierePro), Canva
● Able to work 40+ hours a week
● Work day begins at 9 am Monday through Friday
● Bachelor Degree – Digital Marketing, Communications or Other related field
● 0-2 years experience in account coordinator role
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to reach out to email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit relevanceinternational.com.