Public Relations Internship
Website Wynne Events
Wynne Events, a public relations and media events company based in Los Angeles, is seeking a part-time public relations intern. The position can be done remotely with an occasional phone call, and starts at approximately 8-12 hours per week.
Some of our former interns and employees are now working for Apple+, the NFL Network, Fox Sports, social media influencer firms, and other prestigious companies.
- Good writing skills
- Social media proficiency
- Ability to distinguish between a pitch and a press release
- Ability to research media stories/trends
- Contacting the media via Wynne Event’s MuckRack database
- Help out with planning for our upcoming events in 2022
What you will learn during this internship:
- The ins and outs of the public relations industry
- How to craft a media pitch that gets attention
- How to create a compelling narrative for a client
To apply, contact Robert Wynne directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and writing samples.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Listing Expires: December 12, 2021
Major(s): Public Relations