PRESS PR + Marketing Internship
Website Press PR + Marketing
Press Marketing is a public relations and marketing agency specializing in traditional PR, marketing, social media, branding and idea generation.
This is an in-person, paid internship. Interns will be pursuing or will have obtained a degree in marketing, public relations, journalism or communications. Excellent written and oral communication skills are necessary. The individual should show a willingness to learn and be passionate about the field of public relations. Interns should also have the ability to work under deadline and be able to multitask.
We are looking for an intern to work on a wide variety of client projects. Job
duties will include:
- Draft basic public relations materials including press releases, pitches, media alerts, fact sheets or other press kit materials as directed.
- Attend and participate in brainstorming sessions and client meetings.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of media lists.
- Aid in researching media contacts, companies and other investigative activities.
- Support staff with other client, business development and firm management projects as needed.
- Collaborate and assist with social media posting and analytics.
Internship Dates: August 29, 2022 – December 9, 2022
Required Number of hours: Approximately 20 hours per week
Next Steps: Interested applicants should submit his/her resume and cover letter to Ashley@PRESSmarketing.com by July 15, 2022. Please include Name, Phone Number, Email and Availability.
To apply for this job email your details to Ashley@PRESSmarketing.com