Website Pink Stork
Job Title: Audience Development
Location: St Augustine, FL, USA
Employment Type: Full time
Who we are:
Pink Stork is a health and wellness company focused on supporting women through fertility, pregnancy, postpartum, and nursing. We believe in creating and maintaining a culture that promotes creative thinking, innovation, and well-rounded individuals. We are women-run and women-owned with a mission of providing women hope in all stages of life.
The Audience Development Manager reports to the CMO, and implements the audience growth and content distribution strategy that extends the reach and amplification of content and the discoverability of our products, particularly across SEO, email, SMS, and commerce.
This person grows audiences—to our websites, social, SMS, and newsletters—and ensures they are the ‘right’ audiences that revenue teams can deliver against their targets.
The ideal candidate has experience partnering with content creators, marketing, and web development teams. They will be a clear communicator and make recommendations based on data and experience.
Goals and structure:
The role of the Audience Development Manager is to bring the right audiences to the brand, and ensure engagement and return visits. This provides a ‘top-of-the-funnel’ audience that ultimately leads to increase revenue through subscriptions and commerce. The Audience Development Manager is a key role in the process of building and engaging these audiences.
- Work with the CMO to further refine and build the brand strategy. The strategy will be multiplatform, including website, email, SMS, social, and other platforms.
- Work to meet KPIs and ensure goals are met throughout the year.
Guide copywriters on story output goals and create feedback loops.
- Provide actionable insights to content teams daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly so copywriters understand what’s resonating—and what’s not.
- Guide story positioning so that articles resonate for specific channels and across channels.
- Plan and execute distribution strategies for big stories and product launches.
- Guide SEO evergreen updates, SEO cleanups, and redirects with editorial teams.
- Maintain day-to-day SEO best practices.
- Own our email and SMS outreach strategy and execution.
- Grow audiences for commerce, bringing forward creative ways to drive commerce from SEO, social and other channels.
- Maintain consistent pitching schedule to internal and external partners and monitor performance to inform and tailor future partner pitches.
- Identify new content, platform, and marketing opportunities based on emerging digital trends, competitive business intelligence, and consumer insight.
- 3+ years of experience in the media and entertainment industry, digital advertising agency or online marketing, advertising, or publishing organization, with a thorough understanding of online business models and strategies.
- Deep understanding of SEO, social, newsletters, SMS, and other platforms.
- Experience working closely with Editorial, Product, and Marketing teams.
- Detailed knowledge of major web analytics tools such as Omniture or Google Analytics.
- Experience using data to inform content programming and distribution to drive conversion and retention.
- Deep knowledge of SEO impact and best practices.
- Detailed knowledge of email/newsletter metrics and reporting as well as programming and segmentation strategies.
- Familiarity with social media channels, features, functionality, and use cases.
- Ability to clearly articulate and present to management.
- Entrepreneurial, digitally savvy, with exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
To apply for this job please visit pinkstork.com.
Listing Expires: June 3, 2022
Major(s): Media Production, Management, and Technology