WJXT-TV in Jacksonville, Florida is looking for an aggressive photojournalist to join the award winning News4JAX team. WJXT needs strong leaders who thrive in a fast-paced competitive environment. You must be a problem solver who understands the importance of storytelling and teamwork. This is a weekend position.
- Critical thinker in field
- Understand creative use of editing and graphics using Edius system
- Able to work independently
- Experience with lighting
- Experience with multi camera shoots
- Know how to operate microwave truck and satellite truck
- Understanding of computer/IT workflows
- Understand File Transfer
- Excellent communication skills with management and staff
- Ability to maintain station equipment and vehicles
Prefer candidate with at least two years of experience as a photojournalist in a TV newsroom. Must perform well under pressure and meet deadlines. Looking for an innovative storyteller who understands and can help execute digital coverage on all platforms. Plan to work weekends, flexible schedule, including days, nights, and holidays. Degree in communications or related field desired.
Contact Nancy Tillman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com