WJXT-TV in Jacksonville, Florida is looking for an aggressive photojournalist to join the award winning News4JAX team. WJXT needs strong leaders who thrive in a fast-paced competitive environment. You must be a problem solver who understands the importance of storytelling and teamwork. This is a weekend position.
- Prefer candidate with at least two years of experience as a photojournalist in a TV newsroom.
- Must perform well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Looking for an innovative storyteller who understands and can help execute digital coverage on all platforms.
- Plan to work weekends, flexible schedule, including days, nights, and holidays.
- Degree in communications or related field desired.
- Critical thinker in field
- Understand creative use of editing and graphics using Edius system
- Able to work independently
- Experience with lighting
- Experience with multi camera shoots
- Know how to operate microwave truck and satellite truck
- Understanding of computer/IT workflows
- Understand File Transfer
- Excellent communication skills with management and staff
- Ability to maintain station equipment and vehicles
Contact Nancy Tillman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com