News Content Producer
Website WZDX FOX54
WZDX FOX54 in Huntsville, Alabama is looking for a News Content Producer for our innovative, creative newsroom team. The producer must be curious, creative and collaborate in a newsroom with a strong editorial voice.
Our show producers create interesting and informative newscasts, with an emphasis on the use of video, graphics, conversational writing and innovative formats.
The ideal candidate will share innovative ideas for daily content, while maintaining close attention to detail. This producer must be able to write concisely and execute the goals of the newscast with near perfection, while also meeting tight deadlines.
- Craft, build, mold, visualize, conceptualize the lead story, deep-dive content, and specialized material for the newscast.
- Use creative production techniques like graphics, editing and new forms of media to enhance stories
- Work directly with management to consistently build a high-quality news show
- Use social listening research, discover and distribute content
- Write in an exciting, accurate and creative way
- Enterprise news stories
- Lead and inspire a team to work together for a great newscast
- BA/BS in journalism, communications or related
- Prefer at least 2 years’ experience producing/line producing for newscasts
- Understanding of the tenets of journalism
- Proven experience producing engaging, content-driven newscasts and digital content
- Strong social media skills, including an active news hound presence on Twitter and Facebook
- Knowledge of ENPS and Adobe Premiere Pro preferred
- Organizational skills and the ability to work under constant time-sensitive deadlines
- Experience calmly handling live, breaking news situations and changing events
To apply for this job please visit tegna.jobs.net.