Public Relations Intern
Website Monocle PR
Monocle Public Relations is a growing public relations company based in Miami, Florida that specializes in obtaining press for the real estate industry. Our hyper-focus on the real estate industry enables Monocle to have a strong understanding of the market, cultivate relationships with both media and industry leaders, and deliver exceptional results for clients.
Monocle PR has an immediate need for a passionate and motivated intern. Candidates must have an interest in Public Relations as well as strong writing and organizational skills. Our internship program provides interns with hands-on, real world public relations experience working with our real estate clients and top media outlets.
- Work directly with company principals and account executives to help execute client media strategy
- Participate in and take notes on client meetings
- Draft press releases and media pitches
- Research relevant media contacts and build media lists
- Pitch the media and build relationships
- Assist with client reporting, track and manage press coverage and media clips
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to write and edit media pitches and press releases is an important factor in our candidate selection process.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Highly professional demeanor
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Monocle PR’s internship program lasts 3 to 4 months, and strong performers may be offered a full-time position, should one be open. We aim for total compensation to qualified candidates to be in the top 25% of all PR firms across the country. The position is remote, and comes with flexible hours.
Monocle PR is a female-led organization and an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Listing Expires: July 10, 2022
Major(s): Public Relations