Website Ancient Flow Therapy (AFT)
We are seeking interns to lead our marketing campaigns, brand presence and content creation. Each intern will assist with a variety of tasks with a small team. This internship allows students to explore the more practical side of their studies by supporting a small business located in Gainesville, Florida. Interns are encouraged to own their roles (with support) while contributing to the betterment of the whole team. This is initially an unpaid position, however, you will be mentored by a professional, enhance your knowledge of small business development, and increase your skills in branding, public relations, content creation, software implementation, and project management. This is a 100% virtual, low-pressure internship with schedule flexibility.
- Develop backlog of service area materials including presentations, flyers and digital graphics.
- Assist in writing engaging content and surveys in support of AFT brand awareness
- Strengthen and grow our online community by actively reviewing our social media and website analytics
- Administrative tasks such as Trello updates and monitoring email messages
- Seeking a degree in advertising, public relations, health services or related field
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Knowledge of publication analysis and content validation.
- Ability to think creatively to identify and provide resolutions to problems
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Experience with data analytics
- A positive, go-getter attitude
- Reliable and resourceful
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.