Website SourceCode Communications
What began in 2017 as an idea on the back of a napkin has quickly become an award-winning, fastest-growing communications firm working with some big-name consumer and B2B technology brands. At SourceCode, we’re focused on bringing brains and hustle, humanity and technology, creativity and business intelligence back to public relations.
The Marketing Coordinator will report into our Director of Operations and will work in partnership to drive forward the internal and external reputation and perception of the SourceCode Group. This individual will have a strong understanding and passion for the SCG culture and our portfolio of brands (SourceCode Communications, WeRaise PR, Strike 2, and the Diversity Marketing Consortium) and will be able to build and articulate our story strategically and proactively to show the world who we are – and our role in defining the future of public relations.
This individual will work with their direct manager, as well as company leadership, to cultivate and execute strategy for communications efforts across internal communications, external communications/media relations and general marketing initiatives as well as maintain responsibility for optimizing the SCG’s presence across all channels.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in the building of a roadmap for evangelizing the SCG’s corporate narrative, and use that story as a major driver and differentiator for the business.
- Source and execute earned media opportunities for company announcements, product launches, and executive highlights, etc., ensuring engagements are aligned with our overall goals and company initiatives to drive thought-leadership and brand awareness.
- Work with the executive team to maintain responsibility for the SCG brand identity across all properties (including written and visual assets).
- Outline and assist in the development of the roll-out of blog strategy, ensuring steady cadence of postings across all SCG properties.
- Manage awards calendar and submissions to proactively expand and advance SCG’s reputation as an industry and community leader.
- Liaise with any other external partners in the execution of projects related to corporate communications.
- Evaluate and measure effectiveness of communications programs, continuously refining them to optimize results through quantifiable metrics.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in marketing and project management
- Strong communicator both written and verbal
- Able to work cross-functionally with internal teams and in fast-paced, dynamic organizations focused on generating results, exceeding KPIs and making a meaningful impact.
- Experience in supporting and executing strategy roadmaps, managing schedules and deadlines for marketing programs, and working in partnership with the team at large to monitor progress; execute on specific tasks related to the above.
- Always willing to roll up your sleeves with a can-do attitude, even if the responsibility sits outside the scope of direct remit.
- Assists team on presentation phase, including slide development and organization of thought/strategy/concept
- Robust benefits program
- Unlimited vacation with PTO minimums
- 401k with company match
- Monthly mental health stipend, 2 ‘NOPE’ days/year, and quarterly wellness challenges
- Profit-sharing program
- Workplace flexibility
- Professional learning and development allotment
- 6-month paid parental leave
- Transit benefits
- Paid volunteer and professional development days
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.