Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Website Parrish McCall Constructors, Inc.
At Parrish McCall Constructors, we deliver the region’s premier construction projects through a client-first, transparent process that yields great value, quality workmanship and sustainable buildings. Our mission is to set a higher bar for our industry, our community, and our future. We provide unparalleled service that translates to outstanding value for our customers. Parrish McCall is seeking a Marketing & Communications Coordinator to support these efforts.
- Scan media and select client websites for project advertisements/ opportunities.
- Compile project proposals for submission. (Content is largely developed by others, but some background in commercial construction is very helpful.)
- Prepare presentations for project interviews. (Content is largely developed by others, but some background in commercial construction is very helpful.)
- Keep the company website current and refreshed.
- Regularly post on the company’s social media pages.
- Assist in coordinating the company’s community outreach and events.
- Assist in planning and coordinating occasional company events.
- Publish a quarterly company newsletter.
- Order and maintain a supply of company gear: shirts, safety vests, hardhats, etc.
- Coordinate photo shoots of finished projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Graphic design skills a plus.
- Minimum associates degree in communications, marketing, journalism, or similar curriculum.
- Three years of experience preferred.
- References required.
Software platforms utilized:
- Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign
- Microsoft Office/PowerPoint
- Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter
Reports to: Company President
Compensation: Competitive salary and full benefits commensurate with experience and qualifications.
To apply: Email your resume to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org