Marketing Administration Internship
Website Page Society
Status: 15-20 hrs/week
Duration: August 22 – December 23 (with possibility for extension)
About the Page Society
The Page Society is the world’s leading professional association for senior public relations and corporate communications executives and educators who seek to enrich and strengthen their profession. To learn more about Page, please visit our website at page.org.
The Page Learning Lab
The Page Learning Lab is an online learning platform that is sold as a subscription service to both Page and non-Page members. It consists of a combination of eLearning courses, videos, podcasts, webinars and articles all targeted at the mid-career communications professional. To learn more about it, please visit our Learning Lab landing page at learning.page.org.
The Page Society is seeking a part-time intern (15-20 hrs/week) to assist with Page Learning Lab services (supporting Learning Lab Development and customer service). The ideal candidates will be current undergraduate or graduate students (or recent graduates of a graduate-level program) in Business or Instructional Design.
- Provide administrative support to the Director of the Learning Lab as needed
- Support Content Development
- Perform Learning Lab content uploads
- Create graphics for Learning Lab content and Learning Lab banners
- Create Learning Lab content completion reports; using software platforms to run reports.
- Write case studies based on interviews with Learning Lab subscribers
- Proﬁcient in MS Oﬃce, Including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and basic graphics software such as Canva Pro or Adobe Photoshop
- Background and/or undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing or Instructional Design (current graduate student preferred)
- Works collaboratively with peers
- Strong writing skills
- Good attention to detail, including proofreading and editing ability
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solver
- Ability to communicate eﬀectively
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Aashna Dhayagude at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org