Manager, Production Services
Website First Coast News
First Coast News On Your Side, A Tegna owned NBC and ABC duopoly affiliate in Jacksonville, Florida has an immediate opening for a Commercial Production Manager within the marketing collective. We are searching the nation for one of the station’s top creatives who strives to exceed client expectations. This position oversees commercial production and creative direction to support a veteran First Coast News On Your Side sales team. This is a job for a seasoned professional. It is a hands-on management role where you will be responsible for creating a workflow and resources to complete client projects with creativity and on deadline. You’ll work alongside a strong marketing team and design director that will provide support.
This position is responsible for both assigning and implementing the execution of commercial television and multi-media advertising from concept to completion. The Commercial Production Manager will set WTLV NBC12 and WJXX ABC25 commercial production quality standards and maintain excellent client and sales staff relationships. Additionally, the Commercial Production Manager may provide writing, shooting, and editing assistance on station projects to help meet the duopoly’s objectives as needed.
Role responsibilities include working with clients and First Coast News On Your Side sales account executives to develop best message and branding campaigns for client needs. You will produce, shoot, edit and design commercial content to create high-quality marketing content for clients on all platforms. You will coordinate, schedule, and execute all aspects of Commercial Production. You will set and meet deadlines with clients and the sales staff. In-person attendance is required. Required skills include the ability to work individually and lead projects through all phases of production including creative development, pre-production, production/shooting, post-production editing, finishing/delivery of video assets.
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- 5 years of relevant professional work experience or related experience.
- Mastery of Adobe Suite and other production products preferred.
- Must be confident and comfortable spell working with customers and station’s account executives.
- Must be a self-starter, with the ability to keep track of multiple projects.
- Must be deadline-oriented, maintaining quality while staying on schedule.
- Must be an excellent communicator and leader in a sometimes high-stress environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and similar products a must.
- Travel: Occasionally: 10-25%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
Bachelor’s Degree in Production, Marketing or Broadcast-related field. Preferably 5 years of hands-on experience working in commercial production. Additional requirements, as part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, First Coast News On Your Side requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs.net.