Local Sales Assistant
Website First Coast News
First Coast News, TEGNA’s ABC and NBC stations in Jacksonville, FL, is looking for an exceptional employee with a unique blend of administrative, computer and sales support experience. This role is the linchpin that connects the Sales Organization to First Coast News’ Account Executives, Account Managers and clients. As the Local Sales Assistant you will be the primary support person for the FCN sales staff and will assist in all aspects of the sales process, including superior stewardship of our clients’ business. Previous holders of this position have moved up to other positions in Tegna.
- Daily interaction with agencies and station counterparts;
- Responsibilities include order entry, maintenance of client schedules, co-op billing, pre and post log times, pull research reports, tracking sponsorship fulfilment, administrative duties including ordering supplies, traffic/copy backup, greet clients that visit the stations and other duties as assigned to provide superior customer service;
- Resolving discrepancies in a timely manner;
- Provide overall support to the sales organization.
- Data Entry Experience;
- Experience with Microsoft Office products;
- Organized and detail oriented;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- College degree preferred.
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
Apply Online URL: http://www.jobs.net/j/JJxVVRqZ
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs.net.