Junior Social Analyst
Website Methods+Mastery, a FleishmanHillard Company
Method+Mastery is seeking a Account Executive, Social Media Analytics to research, monitor and report on a variety of global social media campaigns, analyzing and synthesizing data to provide actionable insights and tactical recommendations for our Fortune 50 clients. Positions are available in San Francisco, CA and Washington, D.C.
Methods+Mastery is an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment that values talented, creative people who like to work with others to create cutting-edge programs for our clients. We’re seeking someone who is passionate about social, data and analytic tools. Someone who has an innate curiosity and the desire to find out “why?” Our team is growing at an amazing rate, and this is an opportunity to produce work for top clients in an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment that values team above all. We do great work – and hire only great people, too.
We believe a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Sound like what you’re looking for?
- Support the Intelligence and Analytics team in producing analyses of social data across multiple programs and social channels.
- Collect and synthesize social and digital data.
- Create audience profiles and segmentation analyses using market research tools.
- Provide monthly and yearly updates to internal teams and client.
- Develop KPIs, dashboards and scorecards.
- Research and synthesize trends and developments across industries, platforms and audiences.
- Liaise closely with client service teams to provide tangible client recommendations.
- Work as a collaborative, decisive partner and liaison across all parties including clients, vendors, creative staff, and operations.
- Stay current with the latest social measurement trends, as well as relevant industry trends.
- 1-3 years of total experience gained in digital marketing, planning, and/or analytics.
- Strong analytical skills; must be proficient in analyzing and interpreting social-related data from standard software packages and client databases.
- Comfortable finding the meaning in data, turning data into stories, and presenting data.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills to effectively communicate campaign performance to internal and external campaign stakeholders.
- Background providing evaluative volumetric and content analysis of earned social data working with social media monitoring tools such as: Sysomos, Crimson Hexagon, Zignal, Tracx, Sprinklr or Netbase.
- Experience with real-time listening for real-time engagement.
- Experience with web analytics packages such as Google Analytics, Omniture, and WebTrends.
- Skilled user of tools such as Excel, Tableau, Power Pivot, Quantivo.
- Experience with market research and consumer profiling tools such as Simmons, Iconoculture, YouGov, or MRI.
- Understand client’s business requirements, and design reporting and analysis approaches tailored to them.
- Ability to quickly pattern spot and surface actionable insights; separate signal from noise.
- Experience distilling complex and high volumes of data into simple KPIs and data visualizations / dashboards / scorecards.
- Experience writing clear and concise presentations for client summarizing data insights, outcomes and implications in a straightforward and enlightening way for clients.
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others.
- Ability to contribute to increasing level of innovation in data, analytics.
Please follow the link below to apply for this position.
To apply for this job please visit careers-methodsandmastery.icims.com.