Internal Communications & Marketing Intern
Website AXA Investment Managers
Looking for an exciting internship experience while you’re still in school? AXA Investment Managers, a leading global asset manager with €869bn in AUM, is offering a unique marketing/communications internship experience this fall to work with one of their fastest-growing regions and get real, hands-on experience in the world of asset management and financial services.
The role will support the Head of Marketing and Communications for the Americas to deliver on a variety of activities such as events, campaigns, digital and co-marketing as well as the implementation of an internal communications framework.
The internship will work on a part-time basis, about 10 hours a week with the opportunity for further expansion as the region grows. Working-level Spanish or Portuguese welcomed, but not required.
- To support the team in the production of written content, video and digital for various internal communications channels.
- To assist the Head of AXA IM’s Americas and the HR function to deliver specific internal communications – creating, reviewing, proof reading and editing a wide range of content as well as ensuring communications channels are consistent in terms of style and tone of voice across the company.
- To regularly publish content on our in-house social network platform, ensuring the look and feel of articles and stories hosted is consistent.
- To proactively manage the maintenance and the quality of all internal online content, making sure it is kept up to date, consistent with the brand and presented in the most effective way.
- To assist the Head of Marketing & Communications for the Americas to deliver a number of specific marketing initiatives across a range of channels (digital, events, emails, social media…)
- To support the implementation of co-marketing programs for key distributors, especially in South America
- To help manage the overall workload by maintaining workflows and pipeline document as and when relevant
- To assist in the organization and general logistics of regular internal events (including all-staff digital, in-person or mix town hall sessions, breakfast meetings etc.) as well as client events (own proprietary events and participation to industry events)
- To support the drafting of communications for internal and external events including invitations and supporting materials as well as the distribution process.
- To manage the post-event feedback process via surveys etc.
- Excellent written skills
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills helping to maintain the highest standard of grammar.
- Strong attention to detail.
- An interest and knowledge of financial services / asset management.
- Good knowledge of IT tools (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Internet Explorer) and with interest in social media.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and After Effects
- Outgoing personality that helps build trust and rapport with both senior and entry levels of the organisation.
- Ability to work on a number of different projects at the same time.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Team player with the capacity to also work autonomously
- Knowledge of an additional language is welcome but not mandatory (Portuguese and/or Spanish)
- Part-time placement for 12 months – 10 hours a week on average
To apply for this job email your details to William.OBRE@axa-im.com