Donor Stewardship Coordinator
Website GRACE Marketplace
The Donor Stewardship Coordinator works to ensure that GRACE donors have an absolutely exceptional experience when contributing to GRACE. This position is part of the Donor Care Team under the direct supervision of the Director of Advancement. The responsibilities of the Donor Stewardship Coordinator include identifying, developing, and managing donor relationships; managing the donor database, coordinating donor stewardship; and managing agency in-kind donations. The Donor Stewardship Coordinator plays a key role in the day-to-day operation of GRACE’s advancement initiatives.
- Identify, develop, and manage donor relationships with private, business, corporate, and foundation donors through appropriate donor stewardship, consistent with GRACE’s priorities and objectives.
- Input donor gifts into the donor database (Blackbaud eTapestry) within the first 24-48 hours of receiving the gift and sending appropriate donor acknowledgment that fulfills IRS requirements.
- Regularly communicate with the Finance Manager to ensure the fundraising office is informed of all cash, check, and wire transfer donations received by the organization.
- Coordinate the GRACE wish list and in-kind donations including but not limited to collaborating with the programs team to get input on weekly wishlist updates, communicating, and entering in-kind donations in the donor database.
- Manage and coordinate donor stewardship efforts, including but not limited to creating weekly donor reports for the Executive Director and Director of Advancement, and contacting all new donors via phone, text message, or email within the first 48 hours of their gift.
- Train, manage, and lead one to two development interns each semester.
- Coordinate silent auction solicitation efforts for the Farm to Table Gathering to End Homelessness, GRACE’s annual signature fundraiser. This involves collecting $15,000-$20,000 in in-kind donations specifically for the event’s silent auction.
- Provide support to donors participating in annual fundraising drives, peer to peer fundraising, and initiatives.
- Assist Director of Advancement with annual fundraising campaigns including but not limited to collaborating on strategy, messaging, design, and mailing list segmentation.
- Regularly monitor data quality in the donor database.
- Assist Communications and Events Coordinator with managing GRACE social media, communications, and events.
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Advancement
- One to two years of experience in nonprofit development, and a proven track record of helping donors meet their philanthropic goals.
- Knowledge of Google Workspace (Gmail, Google Doc, Google Sheets, Google Drive) preferred
- Knowledge and experience using customer relationships manager (CRM) software, Blackbaud eTapestry, preferred
- Experience using Canva a plus
- Knowledge of event based software (OneCause) a plus
- Experience with marketing, public relations, and communications is a plus.
- Enthusiastic, excited, and capable of managing small teams to meet goals.
- Great with detail to attention to detail, follow-through, and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
- Motivated self-starter with an entrepreneurial drive and creativeness to generate new ideas and strategies that help build a dynamic and compelling fundraising program.
Superior organizational and communication skills (written & oral)
- Ability to interact with all persons in a professional manner encompassing behavior, dress, language, and attitude.
- Ability to work evenings, occasional weekends, and some holidays.
Apply at https://bit.ly/3Pg8YXV and include a resume and cover letter. Applications for this position will be accepted through midnight on Monday, May 30, 2022.
To apply for this job please visit teamgrace.bamboohr.com.