Website Goodwin Company
We are looking for a marketing intern for the spring 2022 semester. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to gain hands on experience and learn how marketing departments function within a small business environment. The Marketing Intern is responsible for expanding and maintaining our marketing scope through research management of social media accounts, preparing media for the website, filming and editing videos, as well as innovating and implementing new marketing techniques.
Essential Job Functions
- Help to generate new lead contacts with high-end design/build professionals including custom builders, interior designers and architects who specify wood in selected markets in the United States.
- Content creation for social media and eblasts.
- Being able to acquire information and write up social posts, e-blasts, blogs, etc.
- Conducting research as required.
- Compose blog, article, video, social media posts, or other online marketing content for publication.
These essential functions are not a complete statement of all duties required. Some marginal functions of the position that are not incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties may be excluded. All duties, responsibilities, and requirements are essential to the job.
Cooperative, clear communicator for the identified purposes as follow:
- Regularly review and update Goodwin’s marketing plan and features with Digital Marketing Coordinator and Consultant.
- Tools, Equipment, Machinery, Materials
- General office equipment (76% – 100%)
- Office computers (76% – 100%)
- Samples (0% – 25%)
- Acceptable vision and hearing with or without correction
- Sitting (76% – 100%)
- Walking & Standing (0% – 25%)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office environment (75% – 100%)
- Production environment (0% – 25%)
Minimum Education and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of college.
- Language skills – English
- Experience with video/photo production and editing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Sales Database. Use of graphics software as needed.
- Subject to drug screening
- Must be able to work 15 – 25 hours per week, as scheduled
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills and physical demands required of personnel so classified.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, a cover letter detailing their interest and a portfolio to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org