Website E-Learning, Technology and Communications at the UF College of Education
A communications internship at the UF College of Education offers a well-rounded, fun environment for students looking to expand and strengthen their communications experience. Qualified candidates will often work independently within a framework of communication objectives.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Participating in strategic communications planning
- Creating, curating and analyzing social media content
- Conducting social media audits and reporting on analytics
- Writing/publishing stories across college website(s)
- Assisting in a variety of virtual and in-person events
- Conducting research to support communications campaigns
- Possesses excellent writing skills and knowledge of AP style
- Ability in Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous internship experience
To apply for this position, please submit a resume, cover letter and portfolio of relevant work including writing samples.
Students may work between 10-20 hours weekly.
To apply, please fill out this form: https://education.ufl.edu/etc/team/apply. For additional information, please contact Kevin Coulson: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit education.ufl.edu.