Creative Design Apprentice
Website Methods+Mastery, a FleishmanHillard Company
Position Overview and Responsibilities
Located in the heart of downtown Dallas, Methods+Mastery, (a FleishmanHillard company) has an immediate opening for a talented design apprentice. We’re looking for a candidate with a voracious appetite to learn, grow, work hard and have fun. If you are curious and inventive, are someone who is not afraid to push the creative boundaries and drive our clients to new levels of innovative thinking – then read on.
Methods+Mastery Dallas offers a fast-paced environment that encourages personal and professional growth and the opportunity to have a panoramic view of Dallas–34 floors up to be exact. We work on projects ranging from regional to global in scope for some resume bolstering brands. If you’d like to hang, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute against the full spectrum of communication mediums and disciplines including interactive, mobile, social, advertising, branding, experiential, video, motion, presentations, environmental and print.
Methods+Mastery is an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment that values talented, creative people who like to work with others to create cutting-edge programs for our clients.
We believe a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives, and we recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Sound like what you’re looking for?
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience designing for both print and web, including animations, social media posts, PowerPoint presentation design and infographics.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that is willing to go above and beyond in every project.
- In addition, a curious mind with a passion for learning.
- Passionate, whatever-it-takes attitude to get the job done right and with respect for all involved
- Must be familiar with a variety of design concepts and have an Impeccable taste for design and typography. Content creation focused.
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving, creative, detail-oriented, organized, with the ability to work in a high activity environment
- Ability to take concepts from start to finish and be able to articulate and present ideas to internal team.
- Familiar with GIF creation using animation or other post-production techniques.
Adobe CC proficient – Photoshop, Illustrator, G suite. After Effects and Sketch is a bonus
- Must have a degree in graphic/communication design
This is a paid, full-time apprentice position. The apprentice role is a six-month commitment.
To apply, please submit your resume and a link to your portfolio (a low-res PDF under 5 MB will also work).
To apply for this job please visit careers-methodsandmastery.icims.com.