Website Nexus Marketing
Nexus Marketing, founded in 2014, is a content marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) agency dedicated to helping mission-driven businesses market their products, software and services to nonprofit organizations, schools, faith-based organizations, associations, and universities.
Our team is full of smart, hard-working, and kind individuals who find the intersection of nonprofits and digital marketing exciting!
On the weekends, you’ll find us hiking in the mountains, playing dungeons and dragons with a group of friends, or getting immersed in a new book. As a growing agency, every team member plays a huge role in our continued success and our clients’ happiness.
About the Role
We’re looking for an Atlanta-based writer to join our team as a full-time Copywriter. This individual will be responsible for researching and writing educational content on various topics related to social good.
The ideal candidate will have excellent writing skills and a desire to learn more about online marketing and SEO. Writing is a fundamental part of this position. If the idea of writing for 40-45 hours a week doesn’t excite you, this role will not be a good fit.
- Resumes should be submitted in Word or PDF format.
- Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed. Links to writing samples should be included in the cover letter.
What excites us (Qualifications):
- A love of writing (95% of the job will be writing, so this is a must).
- 1-2 years of writing experience (blogging, participation in student newspaper/literary magazine, writing internships, etc.).
- Frighteningly good attention to detail. Bachelors degree in English, Creative Writing, Journalism, or a related field.
- Strong academic performance: overall 3.8 GPA minimum.
What excites you (Responsibilities):
- Researching a variety of topics with limited oversight.
- Conceptualizing, writing, and editing marketing and educational content including blog articles, web pages, and downloadable resources.
- Managing and prioritizing work for multiple projects to meet defined deadlines.
- Working and communicating well within a team.
To apply for this job please visit apply.nexusmarketing.com.