Website First Coast News
You watch TV, you analyze the ads, you sing the jingles. You’re a Commercial Production Predator and we want you. First Coast News On Your Side is scouring the country for someone who can write, shoot, edit and design their own graphics to take spots to the next level. It’s a tall order, but we’re looking for the right individual to make a mark at a station that’s made impact on the First Coast. Plus, you’ll work alongside a Commercial Production Manager and Marketing Team that will provide expert feedback and guidance.
First Coast News On Your Side, A Tegna owned NBC and ABC duopoly affiliate in Jacksonville, Florida has an immediate opening for a Commercial Production Producer in their Marketing Department. This position is responsible for creation of commercial television and multi-media advertising from concept to completion, following WTLV NBC12 and WJXX ABC25 commercial production quality standards and maintain excellent client and sales staff relationships. Additionally, the commercial production producer may be assigned station projects to help meet overall station objectives as needed.
Role responsibilities include working with clients and First Coast News On Your Side sales account executives to develop best message and branding campaigns for client needs. You will produce, shoot, edit and design commercial content to create high-quality marketing content for clients on all platforms. You will help coordinate, schedule and execute all aspects of Commercial Production.
You will assist with setting and meeting deadlines with clients and sales team. In-person attendance is required. Required skills include the ability to work individually and lead projects through all phases of production including creative development, pre-production, production/shooting, post-production editing, finishing/delivery of video assets.
Bachelor’s Degree in Production, Marketing or Broadcast-related field. Preferably 2 years of hands-on experience working in commercial production. Additional requirements, as part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, First Coast News On Your Side requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Develop and execute creative concepts for clients on all platforms
- Strong creative writer who can produce clear, compelling marketing messages
- Demonstrate impeccable aesthetic graphic and production sensibilities to produce compelling/eye-catching marketing materials
- Extensive experience with Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of Edius editing software is a bonus
- Strong experience with lighting and audio
- Ability to book crews, schedule shoots large, deliver spots on-time and on-budget.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Positive, motivated attitude with a strong work ethic
- Provide links to work samples that EXCITE US!
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record required
- Bilingual and prior military with are strongly encouraged to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs.net.