Social Media Marketing Intern
Website CommCentric Solutions
CommCentric is a full-service marketing communications/public relations agency with diverse clients that typically operate within or target the IT reseller/solution provider channel.
We are currently seeking a social media marketing intern to manage the social media platforms for our small to medium sized technology company clients.
As the social media marketing intern, you will be responsible for researching and developing high-quality posts, managing and overseeing social media content, and continuously measuring the success of social media campaigns.
You will be assigned a mentor who will oversee your work and enhance your knowledge of the technology industry, social media content creation, and further develop your project management skills.
· Create engaging text and visual content for social platforms
· Develop and update a weekly social media content calendar to share with clients
· Utilize social media apps and tools including Hubspot and Social Pilot
· Continuously track and measure the success of social media campaigns
· Develop quarterly reporting to present to clients
· Analyze and develop plans to increase brand awareness, followers, and engagement
· Stay up to date on the latest social media trends and changes
· Collaborate and communicate with clients and other employees
· 25 hours each week for this three-month internship
· General knowledge of social media sites, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
· Possess strong writing, organizational, and project management skills
· Ability to pivot with fast-changing client demands
· Experience using social media apps and tools, including Hubspot and Social Pilot, preferred but not required
· Experience using Canva, Lumen5, or any other image and video editing tools to enhance posts, preferred but not required
To apply, please send an email to Julia Mannella (email@example.com) and include your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org