CNBC Internships – Spring 2022, Remote
NBCUniversal owns a valuable portfolio spanning across broadcast divisions, cable networks, digital businesses, film, international, local media, Peacock and TV studio productions.
CNBC is the recognized world leader in business news and provides real-time financial market coverage and business content consumed by more than 320 million people per month across all platforms.
Opportunities may include (but are not limited to):
Production: Breaking News Desk, Mad Money, CNBC Specials Reporting, CNBC en Español, Tech Check, Fast Money, Closing Bell, News with Shepard Smith
Digital Video/Editorial/Social: CNBC Digital Video, MakeIt Editorial, CNBC.com General News, Investigative Unit, Strategic Content, CNBC Social Media
Communications/Marketing/Research/HR: Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing/On-Air Promotions, CNBC Events, Research (Digital, Audience), Strategic Content, CNBC Councils, Project Management
Application Deadline: Spring Internship postings are live for a limited time only, apply today!
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress
- Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal
- Strong interest in the media industry; knowledge of business news is a plus
- Commitment to building an inclusive work environment
- Ability to multitask and highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Previous internship experience or college/university leadership; newsroom environment preferred.
- For Production/Editorial: Experience on a school newspaper or campus news station is a plus.
- For Creative/Digital: Experience with social media platforms and various creative tools (i.e. Adobe Photoshop or Premiere) preferred.
- Desired Majors: Brand Management, Broadcast Media, Business, Communications, Digital Media, Digital Video, English, Finance, Human Resource Management, Journalism, Market Research, Marketing, Mass Media, News Writing and Reporting, Production, Social Media
To apply, use the following link https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=JobDetails&partnerid=25354&siteid=5108&jobid=553094#jobDetails=553094_5108
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.