Client Service Associate
Website Fisher Investments
Investing can be one of the most important and nerve-racking aspects of people’s lives. At Fisher Investments, we believe your career goals and your desire to help others should go hand-in-hand. As a Client Service Associate (CSA), you will form relationships with clients to give them support in navigating their financial futures.
You will be up close and personal with the high-net-worth clients that we help every day. Our proficient CSAs positively impact our clients by managing all operational aspects of our firm’s relationship with them. You will coordinate client requests by working with multiple internal departments, including portfolio management, sales, service, and more.
This is not just a job; it is a jumping-off-point within the finance industry. Whether or not you have a finance background, your possibilities here are endless. We hire from all majors and backgrounds, because we believe we’re better off with the diversity it brings. You will be mentored by an experienced CSA to help you succeed at your role and will report to your Manager who will provide coaching to prepare you for future opportunities within our organization.
- Communicate with high-net-worth clients by phone and email in an open, team-oriented work environment
- Fulfill operational tasks between Fisher Investments and our top brokerage houses who act as our dedicated custodians
- Establish and clear accounts and resolve documentation and transfer issues
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Commitment to maintain quality of work while sticking to a timeline
- You meet challenges head-on. You learn from your setbacks and work towards improvement
- You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment – we’re Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit fiapply-fishercareers.icims.com.