Cision Insights Fellowship
Website Institute for Public Relations
The award supports and encourages undergraduate and graduate students interested in applied public relations research as a career opportunity.
What is the Award?
The purpose of the Cision Insights Fellowship is to support and encourage undergraduate and graduate students who are interested in applied public relations research as a career.
Who May Apply?
Undergraduate students who are at least juniors or graduate students majoring in public relations, communications, or business who have completed at least one methodology course and are studying in the United States.
What is Needed to Apply?
To apply, please email the following materials to email@example.com:
- Copy of resume/CV
- One-page research prospectus that outlines the type of research project you contemplate designing and carrying out, should you be awarded the grant
- Personal statement explaining qualifications for the Fellowship
- A copy of official transcript
Spring 2022 Fellowship:
- Application deadline is June 15, 2022.
- The fellow will be selected by July 15, 2022, with onboarding and training to immediately follow
- The solo-authored report must be completed by September 30, 2022
Fall 2022 Fellowship:
- Application deadline is October 15, 2022
- The fellow will be selected by November 15, 2022, with onboarding and training to immediately follow
- The solo-authored report must be completed by January 30, 2023
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Listing Expires: June 15, 2022
Major(s): Public Relations