Website CHW Professional Consultants
For over 30 years, CHW has been transforming communities through positive change, concept to construction. CHW is an experienced professional consulting firm built around a team of land planners, urban designers, landscape architects, land surveyors, civil engineers, and construction engineering inspectors and administrators.
We are looking for the ideal candidate to possess 3+ years of proven experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction (AEC) industry or other professional service industry. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent design and creative content development skills, strong organization skills, and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment. An ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required. Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite is a must. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Journalism, Communications, or related field preferred.
- Skilled use of Adobe InDesign and Creative Suite to develop and coordinate materials for proposals, qualifications packages, and presentations, including subconsultant materials
- Occasional design of custom graphics for proposal, qualification packages, presentations, leave-behind collateral, advertisements, social media which complement standard template and brand standards
- Research, technical, and/or creative writing to enhance existing literature and help shape future collateral
- Coordination with marketing communications and business development leadership in strategic development of marketing collateral
- Update and maintain marketing collateral and database.
- Content Development through visual and verbal communication
In addition, the qualified individual will also be responsible for:
- Industry research, data gathering and reporting
- Occasionally attend industry-related organization functions and events
- Photography, videography and editing
- Design and generate graphics
- Compose social media posts, internal message board content, and other online platform content
- Assist with management of website and website materials
- Monitor and apply in-place brand standards
- Support of business development team and positioning activities
- Project and client database management
Education, experience, licensure, and skills
- BA/BS/AS degree with a concentration in Marketing, Graphic Design, Journalism or Communications
- Experience as a proposal/marketing coordinator in a professional services industry.
- Experience in a construction, architecture, engineering or commercial real estate organization is a plus
- Experience managing development of marketing proposals is highly preferred.
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign is required, and Microsoft Office.
- Skilled with Website/HTML platforms such as Word Press and SharePoint.’
- Must be detail-oriented, work well in a fast-paced environment, and possess strong writing, editing, communication, organization, and computer skills with attention to detail.
Submit a resume with your application. Cover letters and portfolios are optional but strongly encouraged.
To apply for this job please visit chw-inc.com.