Business Communications Manager
We’re looking for an experienced communications professional to join our Business Communications team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing and executing high-profile communication initiatives while working on advertising, business and policy initiatives. This role will focus on working with our partners to showcase their success across our services and building for the future. The ideal candidate will also have experience dealing with high-profile individuals and top-tier press and influencers, as well as be a self-starter, highly organized, a strong narrative builder and have creative intuition.
As part of a proactive high-performing team, you will work in a fast-moving media environment, be able to craft compelling communications strategies and collaborate with colleagues from across Meta, including sales, product, and marketing. The successful candidate will also bring fresh, creative ideas to the table and is steeped in the latest media trends. Candidates should be passionate about the services we provide, the future we are building and the people that we serve.
Business Communications Manager Responsibilities
- Develop strategies and own day-to-day execution for global public relations related to business products and initiatives
- Protect and enhance the reputation of Meta in core business and advertising markets
- Maintain strong media relationships across all types of media outlets, develop story ideas and manage stories
- Interface and consult regularly with cross-functional teams across the company, including global counterparts and partners
- Work with external audiences to educate people about our business and advertising products, including but not limited to people, analysts, influencers
- Support and manage the creation of press materials and customer/partner reference programs in key countries globally
- Organize press briefings, media sessions, and events, along with preparing briefing materials and managing executive spokespeople
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English or related field
- 8+ years of experience in public relations and media relations
- Experience in working with, and creating and editing for C-suite leadership
- Crisis communications and strategic planning experience
- Experience working cross-functionally, including with policy, product, legal and marketing teams
To apply for this job please visit www.metacareers.com.