Branded Content Strategist, Creative Shop North America
Come be a part of the creative team at Meta that is leading the industry in new ways to build advertising ideas in the rapidly changing media, mobile and marketing world. Joining Meta’s Creative Shop means that you’re going to be a part of an incredibly talented and committed team that is focused on defining the role that Facebook can and will play in the future of marketing.
As the Branded Content Strategist in NA, you’ll play an essential role in re-inventing the way brands connect with culture and communities, through branded content initiatives on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and the next set of Meta’s ad platforms. You will be the pivotal link between the Creative Shop team and storyteller partners (creator agencies, digital creators, cross-functional partners, etc.), responsible for identifying and engaging with new storytellers in response to advertiser briefs, managing this relationship throughout the process.
As part of Creative Shop, you will support our creative teams when developing branded content campaigns, leveraging our tools and industry opportunities. This is a role that brings together the worlds of entertainment, content, mobile and brand building. You should have a deep knowledge of the storytelling industry and experience in mobile branded content and you’ve probably got a background in social media strategy/media strategy/influencer marketing. You’re creatively driven, but a project manager/business developer/producer at heart; you’re a pro-pitcher, networker and closer.
Your passion for the power of creativity, along with your skills in developing creative approaches to solving problems will be a great addition to the superpowers of this team. You’re a maker and a doer. You live to inspire and enable ideas, and get excited about the opportunity to positively influence and transform our industry to build meaningful connections between people and businesses.
Branded Content Strategist, Creative Shop North America Responsibilities
- Be the key point of contact with Meta’s Talent Engagement/Media Partnerships org and external Creator Agency Partners
- Source and identify partners for the CS NA team
- Manage day-to-day relationship with Creator Agency Partners, including setting up onboarding (contracts, etc.) and education sessions where needed
- Support the CS NA team with the day-to-day co-creation/creation process and execution
- Working with Storytellers and Creative Strategists to build branded content that leverages our tools and industry best practices, story formats and content architecture
- 5+ years of experience working with branded content (publishers, creatives, advertisers)
- Experience learning quickly and balancing multiple projects at once
- Experience driving continuous progress and development
- Experience jump-starting projects, multi-tasking and moving fast
- Experience working cross-functionally, managing relationships and communicating across internal and external teams to gain alignment and buy-in
- Experience distilling complex information into a simple pitch in a room, on a whiteboard, or in a document
- Experience managing complex projects with a focus on time and budget management
- Knowledge of Meta’s ecosystem of products, media planning and influencer and affiliate marketing
- Experience working within complex, often ambiguous, environments
To apply for this job please visit www.metacareers.com.