Alfred Fleishman Diversity Fellow – Designer, Social Animation
Website Methods+Mastery, a FleishmanHillard Company
Who We Are:
Methods+Mastery, a FleishmanHillard company, has an immediate opening in the Dallas office for talented junior animators within our Alfred Fleishman Diversity Fellowship.** We’re looking for a candidate with a voracious appetite to learn, grow, work hard and have fun. If you are curious and inventive, and are someone who is not afraid to push the boundaries and drive our clients to new levels of innovative thinking – then read on.
Methods+Mastery offers a fast-paced environment that encourages personal and professional growth. We work on projects ranging from regional to global in scope for some resume bolstering brands. If you’d like to hang, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute against the full spectrum of communication mediums and disciplines including interactive, mobile, social, advertising, branding, experiential, video, motion, presentations, environmental and print – all with an analytics twist.
The Alfred Fleishman Diversity Fellowship:
Alfred Fleishman, one of our agency’s founders, was dedicated to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. He was instrumental in bringing underrepresented groups together for dialogue and community. In his honor, FleishmanHillard offers the Alfred Fleishman Diversity Fellowship program.
The Alfred Fleishman Diversity Fellowship is an industry-leading program that offers the opportunity for individuals to combine their communication talents with their passion for diversity and inclusion. The paid fellowships are six- to 12-months in length and offer benefits, professional development opportunities and a mentor program. Fellows contribute to client projects while rotating among account teams, gaining practical experience in the field of integrated communications from some of the industry’s best counselors.
What You Will Do:
- During the fellowship, individuals will have the opportunity to:
- Actively contribute to agency diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives
- Create outstanding design for all things social and digital including AfterEffects animations for cross channel applications, large scale web engagements, online advertising, digital marketing, business development initiatives, branding collateral, and video
- Work collaboratively with design and account team to produce creative design solutions for clients spanning platforms, including the development of content for branded social media channels, mobile, presentations, print materials, websites, blogs, etc.
- Develop original design concepts for multiple, simultaneous projects
- Contribute to making Methods+Mastery Dallas a fun and exciting place to work
Qualified applicants must have:
- Insatiable appetite to learn, grow, work hard, have fun, be entrepreneurial, curious and inventive
- 1 year of experience doing awesome design work-preferably for a social media, public relations, advertising, interactive, or marketing firm
- A stellar portfolio including animations created specifically for social channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or related field
- Ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects at any given time
- Mastery of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience with After Effects and other audio/video editing software a plus
- Experience w/online advertising, banner design & production, rich media advertising, HTML e-mails, screensavers, games, as well as other emerging technologies
- Ability to convey strategic direction/requirements into visual designs
- A detailed understanding of best social media and web practices, i.e. design optimization, usability & functionality
- Solid understanding of web technologies including browsers, platforms and devices
Your Application Submission Must Include a completed application, resume and cover letter, and a portfolio showing animation abilities. Attach any animation samples, if no portfolio is available.
To apply for this job please visit careers-methodsandmastery.icims.com.