Administrative Video Production Intern
Website UF Innovate | Tech Licensing
- Administrative Video Production Intern helps support and produce our “Tech Tuesday” segment. The intern is tasked to search and build relationships with local businesses and startups, schedule pre-interviews and production shoots, and assist the project manager and on-air talent.
- Preferably upper-level undergraduate or grad student
- Preferably suited for someone studying Public Relations, Communications, Business, or a related field.
- Strong coordination abilities
- Interest in tv/video production and the local business/startups space
- *Must meet the “Minimum Qualifications for All Interns” listed above
Email a statement expressing your interest in this position, your resume/CV, and an indication of your available hours during the upcoming semester to Nicholas Coote.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com