Summary of Position
The Administrative Assistant will handle the day-to-day administrative duties for the two executives (SVP, Insights & Analytics and SVP, Content Publicity, Events, and Awards) in our New York office.
- General assistant duties including, scheduling conference calls, meetings, compiling documents, creating and distributing agendas and itineraries, ordering supplies, answering phones, etc.
- Manage extensive meeting coordination between internal and external stakeholders
- Arrange travel (both domestic and international), including but not limited to booking airfare, hotel and cars
- Prepare expense reports, scan receipts, code and submit any other relevant documentation for corporate submission
- Submit invoices
- Ability to interact seamlessly and with a professional demeanor with high level executives, showrunners and talent representatives
- Provide departmental administrative support and other projects as assigned
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, G-Suite
- Exceptional communication, project management, and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize to ensure that all assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and has excellent problem-solving skills
- Resourceful and eager to implement new organizational processes for the team
Nice to Haves
- Interest in the entertainment/television/media industry and familiarity of Starz’s programming is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP/Concur
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lionsgate.com.