Website Methods+Mastery, a FleishmanHillard Company
Methods+Mastery is an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment that values talented, creative people who like to work with others to create innovative programs for our clients. Using a base of social and other earned data, we incorporate other sources from search to survey to develop audience-centric insights for our clients. Our unique combination of data science and digital anthropology guides clients to a clearer understanding of their audiences. We arm their entire organization with timely intelligence and strategy they need to move in the right direction–across marketing, communications, product, and more.
We are seeking an experienced account and client manager to serve as a primary intermediary across our base of Fortune 50 clients and our rapidly-growing insights, analytics and creative offerings. This position offers the opportunity for a hybrid set-up with work from home and work from office flexibility.
Our insights and analytics are designed to help our clients make better, faster decisions. The Account Manager will be responsible for translating client needs into actionable briefs for the team, maintaining budgets and timelines, and helping our analysts, strategists and creatives synthesize their insights into actionable business intelligence, develop impactful marketing strategies and bring those strategies to life through highly engaging creative content.
While this role doesn’t require in-depth specialized analytical skills, you should have an intimate understanding of the insights ecosystem and how it contributes to our clients’ marketing priorities. Methods+Mastery champions strategic planning that employs data and insights to drive creativity and results, helping our clients make better, faster decisions, and achieve their business goals.
The ideal candidate is passionate about social, data and analytics. Someone who has an innate curiosity and the desire to find out “why?” The candidate will also be a problem-solver and able to dig into our clients’ toughest challenges with bespoke solutions
Methods+Mastery is an entrepreneurial, collaborative, flexible environment that values talented, creative people who like to work with others to create innovative programs for our clients. We believe a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives, and we recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Act as the main point of contact for our clients as an account manager and fosters relationships with highest level day to day contacts at the client, and becomes first point of escalation for clients
- Oversee the program/project to ensure Methods+Mastery’s standards are met or exceeded
- Guide and document briefing inputs from clients, including advising on methodologies and brief requirements
- Map out client priorities
- Create project plans and timelines and communicate these clearly to internal and client stakeholders
- Manage client and internal team communications, meetings, timelines and new requests
- Partner with the project management and resourcing team to track deliverables and progress against established timelines
- Scope new project and service requests based on level of effort, resources and relevant client inputs; develop draft scope of work documents and staffing plans
- Manage budgets, monthly client billing and forecasting
- Support the Insights, Strategy and Creative teams in understanding the clients’ needs and briefs
- Serve as the client’s advocate and “voice” in all internal meetings representing their needs, requirements and points of view
- Discover and secure opportunities to deepen the client relationship
- Contribute to Methods+Mastery’s culture of innovation, curiosity and respect for different backgrounds and perspectives
- Understand Methods+Mastery’s individual team members’ strengths and allocate them to suitable projects
- 4-6 years of successful experience in a client-facing role with management responsibilities (project, account, people), preferably in an advertising, digital, research/analytics or integrated marketing agency.
- Knowledge of the consumer technology sector and experience working in support of clients in the fintech or tech sector is a bonus.
- Understanding of research and analytics and their role in forming insights
- Depth of knowledge in the social ecosystem and major social platforms
- Understanding of integrated marketing and the role social media plays within the consumer journey
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Working knowledge of social media and digital research, monitoring, and measurement tools (e.g., Brandwatch, Sprinklr, Tubular, Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Twitter Analytics and similar)
- Attention to detail with strong project management and prioritization skills; ability to manage ad-hoc requests in tandem with ongoing projects using Agile and
- Scrum-based project management principles.
- Collaborative attitude, strong work ethic and ability to thrive and excel in a challenging fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work flexibly to meet deadlines and collaborate with colleagues in different time zones.
Please follow the link below to apply for this position.
To apply for this job please visit careers-methodsandmastery.icims.com.