BoardroomPR, an award-winning statewide integrated PR and marketing agency, is seeking a full-time, mid-level Account Executive for our Plantation, FL office. The candidate must have incredibly strong communication skills including pitching, writing, and liaising with clients, journalists, and internal teammates alike. The candidate should be both creative and operationally sound, with strong organization skills and the ability to lead an account across the day-to-day and big picture initiatives. Established network of media contacts is a plus!
Candidates should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in PR, communications, journalism, marketing, or related field
- Ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of agency or in-house PR experience with established media contacts, or in journalism / communications
- Excellent writer and media pitcher
- Solid account management skills
- Social-media prowess across all platforms
- Basic knowledge of Word Press, Google Analytics, SEO and content management, a plus
- Proven track record of success, a go-getter and team player
- News-junkie, willingness to stay on top of the latest trends and developments in greater news and trade news of accounts
BoardroomPR is an equal opportunity employer that offers an excellent compensation package with incentives, top-tier benefits, amazing people-first culture and room to advance.
Send resumes to Laura Burns, VP. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954-370-8999.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com