Website Fish Consulting
Founded in 2004, Fish is a national PR agency responsible for creating communications strategies for growing franchise and multi-location brands across a variety of industries, including the restaurant, retail, hospitality, home services, fitness, beauty, and health/wellness segments.
We are seeking ambitious and highly creative new talent with at least two years of public relations experience, a passion for media relations, and who are open to learning about the franchising industry. We’re looking for individuals who have experience pitching media including consumer, B2B and trade. Experience with influencers is a plus.
Ideal candidates must have a knack for creativity and out-of-the-box thinking, as well as the ability to contribute to team brainstorms and conceptualize creative ideas. Strong writing skills are also a must, along with experience communicating with clients and juggling multiple accounts.
Team work makes the dream work here at Fish, meaning candidates must also be able to work well with internal teams and thrive in a fast-paced environment. We represent a variety of nationally recognized brands including Inspire Brands, Best Western Hotels & Resorts, Jack in the Box, Authority Brands, FOCUS Brands, and more.
Fish has been repeatedly recognized as a best place to work, receiving prestigious national and local awards, including Inc., PRWeek, PRNEWS, PRovoke, and the South Florida Business Journal. Additionally, Fish was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best PR Agencies for 2021.
Competitive salary, growth from within, team outings and activities, workplace flexibility (some WFH and some in-office time each week), generous benefits, office perks, vacation included.
Based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Fish has operations in Tampa, Washington, D.C., Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, and London.
· Delivers consistent results in trade and local media
· Able to develop proactive pitch angles independently for trade and local outlets that yields results
· Beginning to gain a better understanding of national media and beginning to identify both reactive opportunities and proactive angles
· Comfortable writing press releases independently and beginning to draft byline articles with direction from account team
· Assists with campaign implementation support based on weekly client calls and director/manager guidance
· Visibility on client calls and comfortable communicating directly with client if needed
· May participate in new business plan development and new business pitches
· Client and new business research/presentation support
· Overall agency account support and assistance
· Clipping and reporting
· Assists with agency marketing including development of and pitching press materials, writing blog posts, and posting content to social media platforms to promote the agency
Please send cover letter and resume to Jenna Kantrowitz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com