Website Fish Consulting
Founded in 2004, Fish is a national PR agency responsible for creating communications strategies for growing franchise and multi-location brands across a variety of industries, including the restaurant, retail, hospitality, home services, fitness, beauty, and health/wellness segments.
We are seeking ambitious and highly creative new talent with at least ten years of public relations experience. We’re looking for individuals who have defined and implemented strategy, and are responsible for account performance and client satisfaction. Candidates must be proficient in pitching national media and developing creative and compelling campaigns that yield consistent results. Must also inspire the team!
Team work makes the dream work here at Fish, meaning candidates must also be able to work well with internal teams and thrive in a fast-paced environment. We represent a variety of nationally recognized brands including Inspire Brands, Best Western Hotels & Resorts, Jack in the Box, Authority Brands, FOCUS Brands, and more.
Fish has been repeatedly recognized as a best place to work, receiving prestigious national and local awards, including Inc., PRWeek, PRNEWS, PRovoke, and the South Florida Business Journal. Additionally, Fish was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best PR Agencies for 2021.
Competitive salary, growth from within, team outings and activities, workplace flexibility (some WFH and some in-office time each week), generous benefits, office perks, vacation included.
Based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Fish has operations in Tampa, Washington, D.C., Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, and London.
· Defines and implements strategies for all accounts
· Proactive engagement with clients and internal teams that fosters new campaigns and initiatives to meet overall account goals
· Ability to provide strategic feedback and counsel (internal and client)
· Creates and/or approves all client-facing materials
· Can lead planning meetings, strategy discussions, and other engagements with clients
· Fully accountable for account performance and overall client satisfaction
· Ensures monthly hours and budget are on target; actively monitors and manages hourly time for entire team and adjusts accordingly
· Understands when projects fall outside of current scope and works to define incremental budget; proactively looks for additional incremental opportunities
· Ability to effectively delegate projects to team members and provide constructive feedback on work
· Strong verbal and written communicator to both internal teams and client
· Responsible for the development of team members and specifically helps to evolve writing and pitching skills
· Proficient in pitching national media and developing creative and compelling campaigns that yield consistent results
· Strong relationships with a variety of trade, local, and national media
· Ability to oversee media relations campaigns to ensure team is delivering on expected results
· Responsible for development of new business proposals with some guidance and actively participates in new business presentations
· May oversee agency marketing activities, including development of and pitching press materials, writing blog posts, and posting content to social media platforms to promote the agency
Please send cover letter and resume to Jenna Kantrowitz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com