Marketing Science Partner, Agency – Program Manager
Marketing Science at Meta works with internal and external clients and partners to drive better measurement as a way to improve business outcomes. To fulfill this mission, the Marketing Science team at Meta is actively seeking a full-time Marketing Science Partner. The person in this role will help move the Marketing Science mission forward by scaling our work on industry leading measurement approaches, products, and tools via a global program for key partners. The Marketing Science Partner will work with a large cross functional and global team to help enable and empower 40k agencies globally via benefits like training, relevant content and testing etc. that are a part of this program. This person will drive global execution across our external partner ecosystem and help set strategy to further enhance marketing decisions based on data and science. They will be scaling globally, good measurement practices (conversion lift, brand lift, attribution, MMM, MTA, etc.) and research that help understand and improve effectiveness of advertising across digital platforms and media.
We’re looking for people with strong critical thinking, communication, program management, and analytical skills as well as the ability to work globally. To be successful in this role, the candidate should be able to work globally and cross-functionally with teams such as Partnerships, Sales, Creative Shop, Marketing, Ads Research, Product, R&D etc.
Marketing Science Partner, Agency – Program Manager Responsibilities
- Manage and drive execution of a complex global program and help build future strategy.
- Engage and partner with a global team of Marketing Science Partners to scale Marketing Science best practices that measure true business value by building and operationalizing measurement strategies that highlight how a client can improve business outcomes by employing better measurement techniques.
- Provide feedback to and collaborate with Meta’s Partnerships and Marketing Science teams to identify opportunities for new features, benefits, process improvement ideas for the program.
- Communicate program performance and impact to leadership and across the organization.
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as Partnerships, Sales, Creative Shop, Marketing, Ads Research, Product, R&D etc. for program success.
- Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining a Bachelor’s degree in a directly related field, or equivalent practical experience. Degree must be completed prior to joining Meta.
- Experience communicating complex and technical content to all types of audiences.
- Demonstrated leadership experience with large cross functional teams and senior leaders.
- Experience of independently scoping, leading and executing complex programs and projects including research projects with clients and/or cross-functional stakeholders.
- Experience with advertising measurement methods and technologies.
- Scaling and train the trainer approach including experience in training external/internal partners.
- Experience with field experiments, experimental design, survey sampling, and/or panel data.
- Experience with data querying languages (e.g. SQL), manipulation tools and dashboards.
- Understanding of project management best practices and experience managing large and complex projects.
- Experience analyzing and manipulating data sets to understand patterns and insights.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field or an MBA.
Experience with digital advertising for brand and DR outcomes.
To apply for this job please visit www.metacareers.com.