Marketing & Communications Assistant
Website Drive Logistics
Drive Logistics is seeking a highly motivated and professional individual to join our team to provide support to our capacity owners. This is an opportunity to become a member of one of the fastest growing supply chain management companies in Jacksonville.
We are a logistics solutions company undergoing a re-brand that will be pivotal to this industry located in Riverside area of Jacksonville. The company has experienced a tremendous growth in the past year. We are here to bring inspiration, joy and innovation at every touchpoint of our brand. The ideal candidate is web/computer savvy and social media fanatic- informed about news and the blogosphere, a creative mind and able to thrive in a fun yet deadline-driven environment.
- Knowledge/background in social media and online marketing and “computer savvy”
- Creative and think “outside the box”
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable with interacting with editors, publicists and marketing executives
- Understand the analytical side of social media
- Excellent organizational skills
- Love Social Media and Online Marketing
- Reside in Jacksonville area
- Knowledge of HTML, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier, web design or programming languages is a plus.
- Assist in research, development and curation of content ideas as needed
- Assist in monitoring social media campaigns and strategies across a wide range of niches and industries
- Maintain in-house Social Media Channels (Google +, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube) and actively seek to increase followers and engagement
- Collaborate with Marketing & Digital Experience Director on content and consistent daily posts
- Photograph products and locations if necessary
- Edit product shots using Photoshop CS6, canva, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier
- Respond to followers and fans accordingly
- Assist with event coordination as necessary
- Track and clip editorial placements
- Blog posts to be featured on current social media channels
- Provide additional support to other departments within the company
- Write monthly & special Press Releases for industry magazines and online PR News
- Assist on writing copy for new website
- Assist on pitching stories for TRUCKER
To apply for this job please visit drivelogistics.bamboohr.com.