Website The InterMed Group
The InterMed Group is a technology management company fulfilling the needs of our customers for over 20 years. InterMed sells and services biomedical equipment for clients across the country and is growing quickly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to senior executive, marketing, and talent acquisition personnel
- Maintain records, including using both proprietary applications and popular CRM tools
- Learn and apply our marketing techniques
- Assist with scheduling and speaking to clients about our services
- Help launch and maintain social media campaigns to maximize our company’s visibility
- Help launch and monitor email marketing campaigns
- Monitor activity of our existing accounts and recommend course of action to our marketing dept.
- Collaborate with Executive team, Operations, Sales, Marketing, and Management teams to analyze advertising success
The internship position is unpaid. Students should check with their academic institution if they are able to gain academic credit for their internship with The InterMed Group; we will work with you to help you earn credit!
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.